Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hello to all of you trivia faithful. Of all the bad timing possible I have come down with the flu. I am not going to go into detail but let's just say that I feel like I was shot at and missed and sh?t at and hit. I will not be hosting my show tomorrow night but I will be subjecting you to the weirdness of that famous substitute host........let me introduce........Manheim's finest.......BRUISER. Yes, the bad boy from Baron country will be your guest host tomorrow night. Treat him with all the disdain you usually reserve for me. Provided this bump in the road will pass soon I will be back next week with a renewed blood cell count and all the evil questions that go with it. Tomorrow night's mini-category is Flowers and, next week's will be Florida so study up. Your Spring tournament starts in 3 weeks on Thursday March the 6th

Good luck tomorrow night,

Buddha

No comments: