Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hello Everyone,

Tonight's show is once again postponed. Louie's mothers funeral was Monday and he is NOT ready to return to work. In addition he lost most of his staff to graduation on Sunday. My last show for 2008 will be Monday (Dec 22nd) at the Barn Door. There is an error in my newsletter: The Barn Door is closed for the holidays from Christmas Eve thru New Years day and will reopen on Friday January 2nd. Make plans to come out to the Barn Door this Monday night. My next show after Monday will be at the Barn Door on January 5th to open up the 2009 Trivia Year. Hope to see many of you on Monday night and to those of you that I won't get a chance to see I would like to take this opportunity to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Your Mini-Category on Monday night will be - Toys and Games

Buddha

No comments: